Prepare for the Move
Please reserve your preferred moving date 2-4 weeks before your pending move. This will secure the moving date of your choice, and give you an opportunity to verify and ask any questions that you may have regarding your move.
Helpful Tips when Packing
- Dedicate several sized boxes when packing each individual room.
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same box(es).
- Remember to label all boxes to easily identify its contents. MARK fragile for all delicate boxed items.
- Never use newspaper when wrapping fine glasses and or china. The imprint of the newspaper may stick to these items.
- Avoid food or supermarket boxes for they tend to be weaker typed boxes. Moving boxes are constructed to carry more weight.
- Please make sure all clothes and items are removed from dressers and drawers. This reduces the weight of items for a safer transport to its new location.
- When disassembling furniture, please remember to tape all parts to main base including hardware
- Do not wait to the last minute to clean out closets, attics, and basements.
- Please have these rooms emptied and packed prior to your move date.
Day of the Move
On the day of your move, we will provide a staff of trained professionals to handle the requested or scheduled move. When using rental truck services for one way moves, we request that you reserve moving blankets, or we can provide moving pads in order to wrap and properly protect and secure your items.